FXPrimus is one of my favourite brokers right now. There is a lot I like about them, although also one or 2 negatives, which I will be honest about and explain to you in my review. In addition to creating this FXPrimus review I also wanted to offer some free bonuses if you decide to open an account with them. If you are going to open an account, you might as well get some free bonuses too, right? Contact me once you’ve funded your account and I’ll send you a bunch of free stuff, including a free EA I created for my own use, a little known auto-trading service that has a 99% win rate (that I don’t disclose to anyone except my inner circle of contacts), an ebook about Bitcoin and how to easily profit from it, and more.
FXPrimus is a licensed online brokerage company that engages in Forex trading as well as social trading. It is recognized all over the world as one of the most prominent brokers with high ratings and good reviews, according to most customers online.
FXPrimus trades over 120 instruments, including commodities, Forex, stocks, metals, indices, energies, shares, and cryptocurrencies. Because of its many years in the business, it is one of the go-to companies for responsible and safe trading.
Where Is FXPrimus Headquarters?
FXPrimus was initially called Primus Global Ltd. has headquarters in Cyprus and was founded in 2009. It has no other offices in other countries, but despite this, it has members from different parts of the world.
Who is FXPrimus?
FX Primus is regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission or CySEC, while Primus Markets INTL Limited has received regulations from the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission or VFSC. Meanwhile, Primus Africa Ltd is regulated by the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority or FSCA.
Because of FXPrimus’ regulations from different jurisdictions, traders are more confident to engage in business. FXPrimus also conducts financial and compliance checks that are authenticated to guarantee transparent, accurate, and independent reviews of its financial capabilities.
FXPrimus has also compliant with the MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) and the ICF (Investor Compensation Fund). Client’s eligible funds are protected from 20,000 euros or higher plus professional indemnity insurance of a whopping 2.5 million euros.
At present, there are more than ten thousand customers and traders. Because of its prominence, it has been used and recommended by customers from different countries. However, it is not available in some states and jurisdictions, including Australia, Canada, Belgium, Iran, France, North Korea, Japan, USA, and Singapore.
What Are The Types Of FXPrimus Accounts?
FXPrimus offers three different accounts, each with different requirements and minimum deposit accounts. Sign up is easy, and it takes only a few minutes to do so. You must sign up from FXPrimus’ official website.
- Standard Account – this requires a minimum of $1000 deposit. It comes with daily market outlooks, free SMS alerts, free one-to-one consultation.
- Premium Account – this needs a minimum of $2500 deposit and enjoys the benefits of the Standard Account plus 60- minute training and live market updates by phone.
- VIP Account – this requires a minimum of $10,000 deposit and comes with the benefits of the Standard and Premiums account, including free consultations with a specialist, 24/7 access to a market specialist, and exclusive VIP Trading Signals.
FXPrimus also comes with a Demo Account that you can use to practice your skills before using a live account. A Demo Account is FREE and may be used indefinitely.
What To Expect With FXPrimus?
Beginner traders can expect the following when they sign up with FXPrimus.
- There are several trading options to choose from, but the most popular is the Meta Trader 4. This platform is easy to use with enhanced charting features, analytics, and automated trading functions.
- The Meta Trader 4 supports different base currencies like USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, and SGD.
- FXPrimus is also available on mobile, Android, and iPhone or iPad app. These are available at the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Withdrawal and funding are available through credit cards, bank transfers, Payoneer, Neteller, and UnionPay.
- Meta Trader 4 allows scalping, hedging, trailing stops, stop loss, and limit orders guaranteed.
- Meta Trader 4 is easy to use with a one-click execution and guaranteed execution features.
- Customer support is available 24/7, and you can reach them via chat service from their official site or by sending an email. Multiple language support offered.
Is There A Fee To Transact At FXPrimus?
FXPrimus charges withdrawal fees, and this varies from the payment method you want to use. There are no inactivity fees or deposit fees. There are no commissions on CFD, unlike other popular online trading companies.
What Are The Advantages Of Transacting With FXPrimus?
Transacting with FXPrimus is better than other online trading companies because of the following advantages:
- A wide variety of trading instruments offered, including cryptocurrency.
- With tight spreads for different instruments
- You can choose from three different accounts, with a handy demo account.
- Comes with tools, charts and spreads to help you make smart trading options
- There are no commission and deposit fees.
- This is a regulated and safe online trading company.
Some disadvantages to consider
- There are minimal withdrawal fees.
- There’s no way to talk to a live agent for support.
FXPrimus is well-established and safe. It has years of experience and uses updated technologies to help its members conduct smart and profitable trades. But as with all online trading brokers, you must protect yourself with knowledge and skills in trading and not just rely on broker tools and spreads. With updated knowledge and a good trading broker, you’ll be steps closer to online trading success.